Pcgamer999

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to chill

2 posters

I hope this introduction is VeryOriginal

VeryOriginal
    VeryOriginal

I hope this introduction is VeryOriginal Empty I hope this introduction is VeryOriginal

Post  VeryOriginal Thu Dec 23, 2010 10:34 pm

well, dang I found this forum, naturally being a huge fan of Owen/Pcgamer999 I signed my behind right up.
    I love all kind of games, on the pc and console and I love jokes and to make people laugh, I'm not a troll and I hope to get along with all of this great forum, my sig just example of how much of a CHARTER I AM, GAH- THIS SUGAR IS SO SWEET!!! MAN THIS TEA IS AWESOME. AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
    mrkiller239
    mrkiller239

I hope this introduction is VeryOriginal Empty Re: I hope this introduction is VeryOriginal

Post  mrkiller239 Thu Dec 23, 2010 10:57 pm

Nice To meet you VeryOriginal but taking drugs is bad you might wanna head to rehab but nice to meet you Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
    VeryOriginal
    VeryOriginal

I hope this introduction is VeryOriginal Empty WWWWWWWWWAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Post  VeryOriginal Thu Dec 23, 2010 11:10 pm

YOUR LYING, MAN I GOT NO PROBLEMS OR NOTHING, I JUST GOTTA GET SOME AIR MAN, JUST GET SOME FUCKING AIR, AND MABYE SOME..... some blow, I DON'T NEED YOUR GAWDDAMN ADVICE!!!!!!!!!!!!! AAAAHHHHHHHHHH
    mrkiller239
    mrkiller239

I hope this introduction is VeryOriginal Empty Re: I hope this introduction is VeryOriginal

Post  mrkiller239 Thu Dec 23, 2010 11:11 pm

VeryOriginal wrote:YOUR LYING, MAN I GOT NO PROBLEMS OR NOTHING, I JUST GOTTA GET SOME AIR MAN, JUST GET SOME FUCKING AIR, AND MABYE SOME..... some blow, I DON'T NEED YOUR GAWDDAMN ADVICE!!!!!!!!!!!!! AAAAHHHHHHHHHH
    I guess but nice meeting you
    VeryOriginal
    VeryOriginal

I hope this introduction is VeryOriginal Empty Whatever

Post  VeryOriginal Thu Dec 23, 2010 11:18 pm

nice sig

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 3:03 am