Pcgamer999

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to chill

5 posters

Introduction

pcgamer999
    pcgamer999

Introduction Empty Introduction

Post  pcgamer999 Wed Dec 22, 2010 1:13 pm

Howdy everyone! This is where your forum journey should start. It's always hard to break the ice when you're somewhere new so this is the place to ease you in!

When making your introduction it's always a good idea to talk about your interests,hobbies,favorite game/movie/music ect ect.

Now, it's my turn, although I'm assuming you already know alot about me to be here on this forum.

My name's Owen, I'm 19 years old and I live in Plymouth in England. I enjoy gaming, I believe PC gaming is quite superior to consoles, but hey that's just me. Ironically my favorite game isn't even on the PC! It's on the almighty PS2, Shadow Of The Colossus. I enjoy 90s music along with Trance and have been known to like quite alot of rap music.

I have two Labrador one golden called Timon who is 10 and one black called Pedro who is currently 1.

Oh yeah if you didn't know I make Youtube videos under the name of "Pcgamer999". That's pretty much me in a nutshell now it's your turn!
    cheers
    Almaisabitch
    Almaisabitch

Introduction Empty :o

Post  Almaisabitch Wed Dec 22, 2010 5:24 pm

owen you are 19!! i was thinking you were 20 becuase 2 years ago you made a video of you turning 18 or was it last year?? cheers
    macgamer999
    macgamer999

Introduction Empty Re: Introduction

Post  macgamer999 Wed Dec 22, 2010 5:34 pm

He may ramble like an old man but thats besides the point Razz
    ScuttleBuddie
    ScuttleBuddie

Post  ScuttleBuddie Wed Dec 22, 2010 5:55 pm

but he is an old man... i mean hes 2 whole years older than me. thats like 500 in nerd years
    Almaisabitch
    Almaisabitch

Introduction Empty LOLOLOL

Post  Almaisabitch Wed Dec 22, 2010 6:32 pm

LOL i ish a noob at shooting my aim sucks DX I CHANGEDED THE SUBJECTED affraid
    mrkiller239
    mrkiller239

Post  mrkiller239 Thu Dec 23, 2010 11:55 pm

Wow PS2 I play PS3,Wii,and PC I always wanted to play high quality games but my graphics card is so freakin low that if I start playing Half Life 2 TDM on Very High Quality My Graphics card is on fire but nice to meet you dude. Keep up the Good Work

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 4:27 am