Pcgamer999

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to chill

+5
The_London_Guy
macgamer999
iElemental
ScuttleBuddie
Zader-Raider
9 posters

Fallout 3 and Fallout: New Vegas Walkthroughs

Zader-Raider
    Zader-Raider

Fallout 3 and Fallout: New Vegas Walkthroughs  Empty Fallout 3 and Fallout: New Vegas Walkthroughs

Post  Zader-Raider Wed Dec 22, 2010 7:17 pm

Hey PCgamer999 I noticed that you do games similar to the Fallout series. It'd be so cool if you made a walkthrough for Fallout: New Vegas or Fallout 3. Those games are about you making your own character that is in a post-apocalyptic world. There's radiation everywhere in those worlds. Starting from giant ants to huge deathclaws. Fallout 3 is in a radiated destroyed Washington D.C. Fallout: New Vegas is in Nevada with a better story and huge area. It's OK if you hate the game i'm just stating my suggestion for a walkthrough. Anyway talks for reading this.

ZaderRaider

Youtube- ZaderRaider
    ScuttleBuddie
    ScuttleBuddie

Fallout 3 and Fallout: New Vegas Walkthroughs  Empty Re: Fallout 3 and Fallout: New Vegas Walkthroughs

Post  ScuttleBuddie Wed Dec 22, 2010 9:22 pm

Zader-Raider wrote:Hey PCgamer999 I noticed that you do games similar to the Fallout series. It'd be so cool if you made a walkthrough for Fallout: New Vegas or Fallout 3. Those games are about you making your own character that is in a post-apocalyptic world. There's radiation everywhere in those worlds. Starting from giant ants to huge deathclaws. Fallout 3 is in a radiated destroyed Washington D.C. Fallout: New Vegas is in Nevada with a better story and huge area. It's OK if you hate the game i'm just stating my suggestion for a walkthrough. Anyway talks for reading this.

ZaderRaider

Youtube- ZaderRaider

since both aliesha and owen have not answered yet i want to tell you what i THINK one of them might say.
    its too much of an open ended game. there would be too many videos to upload. the files would take up too much space.

think is the key word there
    iElemental
    iElemental

Fallout 3 and Fallout: New Vegas Walkthroughs  Empty Re: Fallout 3 and Fallout: New Vegas Walkthroughs

Post  iElemental Wed Dec 22, 2010 9:29 pm

He did Fallout 3 as a Livestream only Walkthrough so I will probably get a Hard on if he does Fallout: New Vegas for a Livestream only walktrough. ( which I recommend ) =D
    macgamer999
    macgamer999

Post  macgamer999 Thu Dec 23, 2010 6:50 am

iElemental wrote:He did Fallout 3 as a Livestream only Walkthrough so I will probably get a Hard on if he does Fallout: New Vegas for a Livestream only walktrough. ( which I recommend ) =D

When does he not have a hard on?
    ScuttleBuddie
    ScuttleBuddie

Post  ScuttleBuddie Thu Dec 23, 2010 8:37 am

iElemental wrote:He did Fallout 3 as a Livestream only Walkthrough so I will probably get a Hard on if he does Fallout: New Vegas for a Livestream only walktrough. ( which I recommend ) =D

orly? i did not know that since ive never seen a livestream.
    The_London_Guy
    The_London_Guy

Post  The_London_Guy Thu Dec 23, 2010 11:14 am

Owen can't even finish Mass Effect 2 and you expect him to do 2 walkthoughs that will be 759 videos all together?!
    Zader-Raider
    Zader-Raider

Post  Zader-Raider Thu Dec 23, 2010 11:33 am

He doesn't have to do the side quests he can make a walkthroguh with only main missions. Then after that videos of side quests
    Mrcoolpaul
    Mrcoolpaul

Post  Mrcoolpaul Thu Dec 23, 2010 1:30 pm

Well, youtube has no time limit now, so he could do 1 hour vids like i do. I'm currently doing a lets play of new vegas, and its not that hard to upload. I do 1 hour vids every friday so i think he'd need a schedule to upload a long game. Kinda like a internet series. If you wanna check out my fallout new vegas vids feel free to.
    macgamer999
    macgamer999

Post  macgamer999 Thu Dec 23, 2010 2:49 pm

The_London_Guy wrote:Owen can't even finish Mass Effect 2 and you expect him to do 2 walkthoughs that will be 759 videos all together?!

It's not that he didn't finish MassEffect 2 its that he lost the footage. It was a tragic moment in his life.
    Mrcoolpaul
    Mrcoolpaul

Post  Mrcoolpaul Thu Dec 23, 2010 3:13 pm

macgamer999 wrote:
    The_London_Guy wrote:Owen can't even finish Mass Effect 2 and you expect him to do 2 walkthoughs that will be 759 videos all together?!

It's not that he didn't finish MassEffect 2 its that he lost the footage. It was a tragic moment in his life.

Just like when he met you....

lol jk XD
    Glados
    Glados

Post  Glados Thu Dec 23, 2010 3:16 pm

The London guys right! rabbit
    rabidsqueeble
    rabidsqueeble

Post  rabidsqueeble Thu Dec 23, 2010 5:18 pm

Zader-Raider wrote:He doesn't have to do the side quests he can make a walkthroguh with only main missions. Then after that videos of side quests

Sometimes you have to side quests and shit to do the main story line, I mean look at the start of New Vegas, you have to go kill all those ghouls so old mate will tell you where to go.
    Zader-Raider
    Zader-Raider

Post  Zader-Raider Thu Dec 23, 2010 7:53 pm

That is true but they are rare can you name more than 2.....I guess not....
    macgamer999
    macgamer999

Post  macgamer999 Thu Dec 23, 2010 8:03 pm

Mrcoolpaul wrote:
    macgamer999 wrote:

Just like when he met you....

lol jk XD

Ha ha very funny
    pcgamer999
    pcgamer999

Post  pcgamer999 Fri Dec 24, 2010 2:24 am

Lol, I have been thinking if I ever did Fallout I would make a different channel JUST for RPGs. That way I can causally play and upload them but not have it as a main failthrough. Plus if I were to do that I might do the new Oblivion when it comes out, JIZZ IN MY PANTS.
    Zader-Raider
    Zader-Raider

Post  Zader-Raider Fri Dec 24, 2010 9:01 am

pcgamer999 wrote:Lol, I have been thinking if I ever did Fallout I would make a different channel JUST for RPGs. That way I can causally play and upload them but not have it as a main failthrough. Plus if I were to do that I might do the new Oblivion when it comes out, JIZZ IN MY PANTS.
    Lol that would be awesome having an RPG channel plus all those people who have trouble on games like fallout and oblivion they would definitely want to see your videos. And I always wanted to watch you make a video of Fallout just to hear the jokes you say during your commentary.
    Mrcoolpaul
    Mrcoolpaul

Post  Mrcoolpaul Fri Dec 24, 2010 1:51 pm

An oblivion failthrough would be epic... but i probs wouldn't watch untill i completed the game :I << my new smiley that i made

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 11:18 am