Pcgamer999

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to chill

+2
Almaisabitch
YodaZeltchy1
6 posters

youtube's channels which is full of Let's Play's and Shtuff!!!

YodaZeltchy1
    YodaZeltchy1

youtube's channels which is full of Let's Play's and Shtuff!!! Empty youtube's channels which is full of Let's Play's and Shtuff!!!

Post  YodaZeltchy1 Wed Dec 22, 2010 5:23 pm

www.youtube.com/user/yodazeltchy1

Just a link to my youtube channel i'm what i like to call a "not very well-known Lets Player" meaning i have like 12 subs :L

Be sure to check me out and if you likey then subscribey Very Happy

Also any comments on how to improve my videos would be much appreciated thankyou Very Happy
    Almaisabitch
    Almaisabitch

youtube's channels which is full of Let's Play's and Shtuff!!! Empty i subed you

Post  Almaisabitch Wed Dec 22, 2010 5:46 pm

i have subed to you, im alletsplays
    Glados
    Glados

youtube's channels which is full of Let's Play's and Shtuff!!! Empty Re: youtube's channels which is full of Let's Play's and Shtuff!!!

Post  Glados Wed Dec 22, 2010 7:21 pm

Man thats a sick channel man could you please sub me?? afro
    Necrodan
    Necrodan

youtube's channels which is full of Let's Play's and Shtuff!!! Empty Re: youtube's channels which is full of Let's Play's and Shtuff!!!

Post  Necrodan Wed Dec 22, 2010 9:39 pm

Nice channel. I suggest you put your Let's Plays into Playlists though. It's sorta tedious to manually place them one after the other and the fullscreen resets to small size after each episode.

Keep up the good work!
    iElemental
    iElemental

Post  iElemental Wed Dec 22, 2010 9:50 pm

I find it crazy that you have 100+ videos and only have 14 subscribers! I only have 39 subs with 19 vids.
    Almaisabitch
    Almaisabitch

youtube's channels which is full of Let's Play's and Shtuff!!! Empty LOL

Post  Almaisabitch Wed Dec 22, 2010 10:54 pm

lol i am just uploading part one of my club penguin lets play and i i already got baned from club penguin just because i said fuck LOL OL OL OLO
    https://www.youtube.com/user/alletsplays?feature=mhum
    please subbb
    pcgamer999
    pcgamer999

Post  pcgamer999 Thu Dec 23, 2010 2:22 am

Damn you got some megaman skills fo sure! Nice.
    YodaZeltchy1
    YodaZeltchy1

Post  YodaZeltchy1 Thu Dec 23, 2010 7:31 am

Necrodan wrote:Nice channel. I suggest you put your Let's Plays into Playlists though. It's sorta tedious to manually place them one after the other and the fullscreen resets to small size after each episode.

Keep up the good work!

I have everything set into playlists but for some reason youtube won't show them it is really irritating -_-

[edit] oh wow i managed to fix it now that shouldn't be a problem for you Very Happy

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 15, 2024 7:15 am