Pcgamer999

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to chill

3 posters

Livestream

Banzai
    Banzai

Livestream Empty Livestream

Post  Banzai Wed Dec 22, 2010 3:42 pm

So Owen, when are you gonna stream live video's again? I asked you a few weeks ago, and you said before or during Christmas week. Is that still planned or what?

I ask this because you made me a mod on there only to suddenly stop streaming after a week or two.

Lastly but not least, what happened to Torey? She still lively as ever or is she gone from my life for good? Wink

Special Regards,
    Banzaiman¥
    macgamer999
    macgamer999

Livestream Empty Re: Livestream

Post  macgamer999 Wed Dec 22, 2010 3:43 pm

Banzai wrote:So Owen, when are you gonna stream live video's again? I asked you a few weeks ago, and you said before or during Christmas week. Is that still planned or what?

I ask this because you made me a mod on there only to suddenly stop streaming after a week or two.

Lastly but not least, what happened to Torey? She still lively as ever or is she gone from my life for good? Wink

Special Regards,
    Banzaiman¥

He will get around to doing it, he has been busy lately with stuff like this site and videos.
    pcgamer999
    pcgamer999

Post  pcgamer999 Fri Dec 24, 2010 2:33 am

Well I did a secret stream a few days ago playing Super Meat Boy lasted around two hours. Razz

But as for a planned stream I don't have any as of yet.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 9:33 am