Pcgamer999

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to chill

+3
Paul
cheez117
hoolahoop75
7 posters

Please stop crying about racism?!

hoolahoop75

Please stop crying about racism?! Empty Please stop crying about racism?!

Post  hoolahoop75 Wed Dec 22, 2010 3:08 pm

What the hell!!
    Why is the term racism used so liberaly in todays socity? You can even use the 'n-bomb' without being banned from anywhere, even though it may not be used offencivly. Furthermore calling someone racist or whining because of something someone said, is its self a form of racism, because it implys that an ethnic group cant take offence on its own, and it needs someone to hold its hand! Also, Im gonna get kicked in the nuts for this but, nigger and packie are in fact just shortned words for, nigerian and pakistani. Please stop. Please
    cheez117

Please stop crying about racism?! Empty Re: Please stop crying about racism?!

Post  cheez117 Wed Dec 22, 2010 3:12 pm

??? i dont get this now,,,, but i do at the same time.... Shocked
    Paul
    Paul

Post  Paul Wed Dec 22, 2010 3:27 pm

I somewhat agree - Why are terms used to describe where people are from deemed racist whereas terms such as "Brit" aren't..

Most people don't take offence from those terms but are more offended you want to avoid using them as you feel it will cause offence..
    imafreak
    imafreak

Post  imafreak Wed Dec 22, 2010 9:18 pm

It's just how the words were formally used. and no calling something racist is not racist. that's like saying pointing out the obvious is a dick move.
    REfan494

Post  REfan494 Wed Dec 22, 2010 10:18 pm

Back in my old elementry school calling a white persone "white trash" wasn't racist but calling a mexican "mexican" is.
    rabidsqueeble
    rabidsqueeble

Post  rabidsqueeble Wed Dec 22, 2010 10:20 pm

Go look up shaun0728 and look for his racism video. he discusses alot of stuff on racism and it will open your eyes to alot of stuff.
    hoolahoop75

Post  hoolahoop75 Thu Dec 23, 2010 2:43 am

rabidsqueeble wrote:Go look up shaun0728 and look for his racism video. he discusses alot of stuff on racism and it will open your eyes to alot of stuff.

Thats the video which made me rant about this
    rabidsqueeble
    rabidsqueeble

Post  rabidsqueeble Thu Dec 23, 2010 2:47 am

hoolahoop75 wrote:
    rabidsqueeble wrote:Go look up shaun0728 and look for his racism video. he discusses alot of stuff on racism and it will open your eyes to alot of stuff.

Thats the video which made me rant about this

it's a brilliant video, and I congratulate him for putting that up, cause that would have taken alot of courage.
    Sniffer
    Sniffer

Post  Sniffer Thu Dec 23, 2010 7:25 am

Yay, friend of mine said once "Racism is fun, as long as you're not the one they're making fun of" and it pretty much summarizes the whole topic xD

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 8:10 pm