Pcgamer999

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to chill

3 posters

Do you guys have an Apple Accessory?

mrkiller239
    mrkiller239

Do you guys have an Apple Accessory? Empty Do you guys have an Apple Accessory?

Post  mrkiller239 Thu Dec 30, 2010 12:06 am

Do you own any iphones or ipads i do List
    Iphone4 16gb
    Ipod Classic 160gb
    Ipod nano 8gb
    ipod shuffle 2gb
    Iphone 3gs 16gb (Don't use it anymore)
    Iphone 3g 8gb (Don't use it anymore)
    itouch 1st gen 16gb
    itouch 4th gen 32gb

Whats your Accessories

P.S I dont own a mac. No offence macgamer999. And im not rich. Just cause my parents live in a 4 story home doesn't mean im rich... Very Happy Very Happy Signature:
    imafreak
    imafreak

Do you guys have an Apple Accessory? Empty Re: Do you guys have an Apple Accessory?

Post  imafreak Thu Dec 30, 2010 6:42 am

spoiled child much? I've only had two iPods. I first had a 2nd gen nano I had for four or five years and then my iPod touch when I couldn't stand the extent to which my other iPod was broken.
    mrkiller239
    mrkiller239

Do you guys have an Apple Accessory? Empty Re: Do you guys have an Apple Accessory?

Post  mrkiller239 Thu Dec 30, 2010 2:53 pm

imafreak wrote:spoiled child much? I've only had two iPods. I first had a 2nd gen nano I had for four or five years and then my iPod touch when I couldn't stand the extent to which my other iPod was broken.
    Im not spoiled. Im just a mid rich family I try not to be spoiled.
    imafreak
    imafreak

Post  imafreak Thu Dec 30, 2010 8:13 pm

mrkiller239 wrote:
    imafreak wrote:spoiled child much? I've only had two iPods. I first had a 2nd gen nano I had for four or five years and then my iPod touch when I couldn't stand the extent to which my other iPod was broken.
    Im not spoiled. Im just a mid rich family I try not to be spoiled.
    five iPodsalmost any combination with more gigs than both of mine together. and three iPhones. I have one thing to ask. did you personally with cash you earned buy any of that?
    iElemental
    iElemental

Post  iElemental Thu Dec 30, 2010 11:15 pm

I got a Mac laptop from school. =/

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 12:56 am