Pcgamer999

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to chill

3 posters

DC Universe Online

mrkiller239
    mrkiller239

DC Universe Online Empty DC Universe Online

Post  mrkiller239 Tue Dec 28, 2010 4:19 am

DC Universe Online Exclusively on The PC
    Release Date: January 11,2011
    MSRP: USD 59.99
    Rating: T for Teen
    Plot:The first project out of Sony Online's Austin studio, this action-based MMO explores the various worlds of DC Comics' superheroes and villains. Key collaborators include comic veterans Jim Lee (who serves as the game's Executive Creative Director), Ale Garza, Carlos D'Anda, and Scott Iwahashi, in addition to EverQuest developers, Chris Cao and Shawn Lord.
    A massively-multiplayer experience, DC Universe Online brings high-energy action to the forefront with a combat system designed to deliver a fast-paced action experience with the extraordinary powers of your personally created heroes and villains at your disposal. Battle with or against their favorite DC Super Heroes and Villains including Batman, Superman, Wonder Woman, and The Joker. For the very first time, players and fans will be able to enter this fabled world as an active force for good or evil.

Features: DCUO is an action-focused hero and villain game in a fully realized DC Universe
    Players can experience the intensity of a 3D world created in the artistic vision of legendary comic book artist Jim Lee and DC Comics' WildStorm Productions
    DCUO uses a state-of-the-art physics engine that turns the world into your weapon
    Extreme customization allows players to create their own custom hero or villain
    Players will embark on story-driven adventures penned by Geoff Johns and other famous DC writers
    The DCUO game world's depth will span the entire DC Universe
    Game Editions: Collector's Edition and Regular Edition.

IGN: http://ps3.ign.com/objects/755/755358.html

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Signature:
    imafreak
    imafreak

DC Universe Online Empty Re: DC Universe Online

Post  imafreak Tue Dec 28, 2010 9:00 am

I heard about this a while back and when i heard it was on PS3 and because You say it's made by a division of sony I see no reason for it not to be I also heard you have to pay a monthly fee or something to play it.
    mrkiller239
    mrkiller239

Post  mrkiller239 Tue Dec 28, 2010 10:25 am

imafreak wrote:I heard about this a while back and when i heard it was on PS3 and because You say it's made by a division of sony I see no reason for it not to be I also heard you have to pay a monthly fee or something to play it.
    Well it is on PS3 but just on PC. They didn't make it for the PS3 or XBOX360 because it was too complicated to make DC Online for Both of them. And Also lazy. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Signature:
    Zader-Raider
    Zader-Raider

Post  Zader-Raider Tue Dec 28, 2010 3:25 pm

That's wrong it is on the ps3......I was able to get a beta code from code give-away on gamespot. The game is great and fun some bugs but they are very small. Plus it's really fun to fly all the way upp into the sky and fall.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content