Pcgamer999

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to chill

5 posters

Post your favourite animes and how awesome you are.

alipdf

Post your favourite animes and how awesome you are. Empty Post your favourite animes and how awesome you are.

Post  alipdf Fri Dec 24, 2010 7:37 am

Thats right we are awesome!

and owen can join us in "awesomitiasy" cause he made this section

awww yiii

Ok let me start:

My favourite anime is one piece

Dont look and say "OMG shounen freaaak!" cause no , ive watched anime from berserk to clannad to evagelion(which is soo overhyped)

anyways wats your favourite anime chaps? or gals? Or ... well..u know...Gaps. Very Happy
    Stealthscout
    Stealthscout

Post your favourite animes and how awesome you are. Empty Re: Post your favourite animes and how awesome you are.

Post  Stealthscout Fri Dec 24, 2010 7:56 am

fav anime: soul eater
    imafreak
    imafreak

Post your favourite animes and how awesome you are. Empty Re: Post your favourite animes and how awesome you are.

Post  imafreak Fri Dec 24, 2010 9:04 am

soul eater is awesome. I dislike picking favourites.
    Zader-Raider
    Zader-Raider

Post  Zader-Raider Fri Dec 24, 2010 9:07 am

Fav: One Piece, and Dragonball Z maybe bleach
    mrkiller239
    mrkiller239

Post  mrkiller239 Fri Dec 24, 2010 11:40 am

Inuyasha FTW doin great [img]Post your favourite animes and how awesome you are. 5287151541_79f3e74764 [url=http://www.flickr.com/photos/57395960@N02/5287151525/]Post your favourite animes and how awesome you are. 5287151525_3b6d12f50c [url=http://www.flickr.com/photos/57395960@N02/5287151525/]
    Stealthscout
    Stealthscout

Post  Stealthscout Fri Dec 24, 2010 11:52 am

I stoped watching Inuyasha from when i was Like 6 because israel stopped showing it And I didnt know whats internet D:
    mrkiller239
    mrkiller239

Post  mrkiller239 Fri Dec 24, 2010 12:01 pm

Stealthscout wrote:I stoped watching Inuyasha from when i was Like 6 because israel stopped showing it And I didnt know whats internet D:
    LoL i downloaded mine Inuyasha The Final Act Is the last series and watching in Japanese Very Happy Very Happy but im not japanese i learned japanese at college Very Happy Very Happy
    Stealthscout
    Stealthscout

Post  Stealthscout Fri Dec 24, 2010 12:05 pm

mrkiller239 wrote:
    Stealthscout wrote:I stoped watching Inuyasha from when i was Like 6 because israel stopped showing it And I didnt know whats internet D:
    LoL i downloaded mine Inuyasha The Final Act Is the last series and watching in Japanese Very Happy Very Happy but im not japanese i learned japanese at college Very Happy Very Happy

LUCKY i learn japanese through Songs and i still dont get the conspet TEACH ME DOZO

Main thing i want to know is WTF IS: WA NO NA ETC THOSE THINGS
    alipdf

Post  alipdf Fri Dec 24, 2010 12:32 pm

mrkiller239 wrote:

ah awesome a fellow japanese-speaker, i also learned , took a course for 6 months, i know basic japanese..Conversations,and the sort,i think i learned pretty fast Razz maybe cause arabic helps with the pronouniation..anyways NICE! : jocolor
    mrkiller239
    mrkiller239

Post  mrkiller239 Fri Dec 24, 2010 12:37 pm

alipdf wrote:
    mrkiller239 wrote:

ah awesome a fellow japanese-speaker, i also learned , took a course for 6 months, i know basic japanese..Conversations,and the sort,i think i learned pretty fast Razz maybe cause arabic helps with the pronouniation..anyways NICE! : jocolor
    Yea thanks too bad I dont have a japanese keyboard i would be typeing it right now Very Happy Very Happy
    alipdf

Post  alipdf Sun Dec 26, 2010 12:06 pm

mrkiller239 wrote:
    alipdf wrote:
    mrkiller239 wrote:

Yea thanks too bad I dont have a japanese keyboard i would be typeing it right now Very Happy Very Happy

Romaji ni kaitekure - Epic lulz..i think this is right..Gawd im going back to studying japanese as soon as i finish highschool, ah and i dont know how to write in japanese , only romaji...yeah that sux but wat can u do..except forget about it and watch MORE pcgamer walkthroughs muhahahaha

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 3:18 am