Pcgamer999

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to chill

+5
alipdf
Sniffer
VeryOriginal
iElemental
macgamer999
9 posters

Would you have romantic relations with...?

macgamer999
    macgamer999

Would you have romantic relations with...? Empty Would you have romantic relations with...?

Post  macgamer999 Thu Dec 23, 2010 3:05 pm

If you could have romantic relations with the following "races" which would you do it with: Transformer, Ghoul(Fallout), or a Borg(Star trek)? Explain why.

iElemental
    iElemental

Would you have romantic relations with...? Empty Re: Would you have romantic relations with...?

Post  iElemental Thu Dec 23, 2010 10:07 pm

None of them, I don't want to have sex with a machine. Or a half dead person who has radiation in them. And Borg is fucking disgusting!! Neutral Crying or Very sad
    VeryOriginal
    VeryOriginal

Would you have romantic relations with...? Empty Re: Would you have romantic relations with...?

Post  VeryOriginal Thu Dec 23, 2010 11:03 pm

iElemental wrote:None of them, I don't want to have sex with a machine. Or a half dead person who has radiation in them. And Borg is fucking disgusting!! Neutral Crying or Very sad

but Transformers are sex Machines Wink
    Sniffer
    Sniffer

Post  Sniffer Fri Dec 24, 2010 5:38 am

Why not have a nice threesome with all of them?
    alipdf

Post  alipdf Fri Dec 24, 2010 7:31 am

Hey if it was the hot blonde tranformer from tranformers 2, id go with her...Tbh id rather get cuts and scrapes than get ghoul herpes and the race from star trek.. i dunno who they are/
    mrkiller239
    mrkiller239

Post  mrkiller239 Fri Dec 24, 2010 11:53 am

None because I dont want to have a 32,000 ton truck trying to rape my ass, Second if I want to be deformed, Third why does it have to be borg omfg Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Laughing Laughing Laughing Signature:
    macgamer999
    macgamer999

Post  macgamer999 Fri Dec 24, 2010 1:36 pm

Sniffer wrote:Why not have a nice threesome with all of them?

Excellent idea!
    imafreak
    imafreak

Post  imafreak Fri Dec 24, 2010 2:40 pm

macgamer999 wrote:
    Sniffer wrote:Why not have a nice threesome with all of them?

Excellent idea!
    wouldn't it be a foursome though you and the three others
    Sniffer
    Sniffer

Post  Sniffer Sat Dec 25, 2010 8:27 am

Oh, right...
    ScuttleBuddie
    ScuttleBuddie

Post  ScuttleBuddie Sat Dec 25, 2010 9:02 am

most likely the ghoul since borg are emotionless (i think. havn't watched star trek in ages) transformers are dangerous to be near (see war for cybertron) and over the course of the 6 or so fallout games ive played, theres always at least one ghoul that i establish a meaningful relationship with between in-out game.

ps you dont get like, radioactive STD's or something from sex with ghouls, unless theyre glowing ones but they're mostly feral.
    macgamer999
    macgamer999

Post  macgamer999 Sat Dec 25, 2010 10:26 am

ScuttleBuddie wrote:most likely the ghoul since borg are emotionless (i think. havn't watched star trek in ages) transformers are dangerous to be near (see war for cybertron) and over the course of the 6 or so fallout games ive played, theres always at least one ghoul that i establish a meaningful relationship with between in-out game.

ps you dont get like, radioactive STD's or something from sex with ghouls, unless theyre glowing ones but they're mostly feral.

Mmmm Mamma likes them feisty!
    ScuttleBuddie
    ScuttleBuddie

Post  ScuttleBuddie Sat Dec 25, 2010 4:53 pm

macgamer999 wrote:
    ScuttleBuddie wrote:most likely the ghoul since borg are emotionless (i think. havn't watched star trek in ages) transformers are dangerous to be near (see war for cybertron) and over the course of the 6 or so fallout games ive played, theres always at least one ghoul that i establish a meaningful relationship with between in-out game.

Razz
    macgamer999
    macgamer999

Post  macgamer999 Sat Dec 25, 2010 7:07 pm

ScuttleBuddie wrote:
    macgamer999 wrote:

Razz

Yeah think about that.
    ScuttleBuddie
    ScuttleBuddie

Post  ScuttleBuddie Sat Dec 25, 2010 11:46 pm

macgamer999 wrote:
    ScuttleBuddie wrote:
    macgamer999 wrote:

Razz

i DEEED and have nothing problem with that.

Yeah think about that.
    Mistr_omko
    Mistr_omko

Post  Mistr_omko Thu Dec 30, 2010 3:53 am

why not have fun with sexbot from fallout
    "<assume the position>"
    but really !what a crazy game! cyclops

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 7:33 am