Pcgamer999

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to chill

+3
Sniffer
imafreak
Death50
7 posters

UK Government scraps Harriers and cuts military!

Death50
    Death50

UK Government scraps Harriers and cuts military! Empty UK Government scraps Harriers and cuts military!

Post  Death50 Thu Dec 23, 2010 7:49 am

As i love photography i go to Wales to photograph low level military aircraft an the harrier is there quite often but now it will never be down there again because the stupid Government has scrapped them Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad so now that VTOL jet won't fly in England for the RAF again. the us aren't scrapping them and india are buying them off of England its sooooo annoying

please post your thought as a comment
    imafreak
    imafreak

UK Government scraps Harriers and cuts military! Empty Re: UK Government scraps Harriers and cuts military!

Post  imafreak Thu Dec 23, 2010 9:01 am

i forget is the harrier the one that can take off and land vertically? because if it is it has stopped being manufactured so the military wouldn't be able to get the parts to keep it in flight condition.
    Sniffer
    Sniffer

UK Government scraps Harriers and cuts military! Empty Re: UK Government scraps Harriers and cuts military!

Post  Sniffer Thu Dec 23, 2010 10:52 am

They'll propably invent/buy some other, better airplane that can start vertically and into space. Don't you know the Brits? They'll always find a solution.
    duhflushtech

Post  duhflushtech Fri Dec 24, 2010 1:40 am

I think that they are making way for my country's latest invention which the UK has a large order for: the way-over-budget, under-performing, behind-schedule F35 Lightning II, which has VSTOL capabilities and is supposed to be the new wonder plane in the US's (and UK's) air power inventory. That's if the US ever get it flying and operational, which I'll believe when I see.

mrkiller239
    mrkiller239

Post  mrkiller239 Fri Dec 24, 2010 1:44 am

Okay thats just crazy. UK has like the best aircrafts i dont get that someday ill go to the UK. Neutral Neutral
    pcgamer999
    pcgamer999

Post  pcgamer999 Fri Dec 24, 2010 2:17 am

That's quite interesting tbh. Let's take the government down WOOOO
    Death50
    Death50

Post  Death50 Fri Dec 24, 2010 12:05 pm

mrkiller239 wrote:Okay thats just crazy. UK has like the best aircrafts i dont get that someday ill go to the UK. Neutral Neutral
    to be honest i don't think you'll want to live here but a short visit would work
    Death50
    Death50

Post  Death50 Fri Dec 24, 2010 12:06 pm

pcgamer999 wrote:That's quite interesting tbh. Let's take the government down WOOOO
    YEAH lets get 'em
    ScuttleBuddie
    ScuttleBuddie

Post  ScuttleBuddie Fri Dec 24, 2010 5:49 pm

THIS MEANS!.... THIS MEANS!... NO MORE HARRIERS IN CoD!!!
    duhflushtech

Post  duhflushtech Fri Dec 24, 2010 9:02 pm

ScuttleBuddie wrote:THIS MEANS!.... THIS MEANS!... NO MORE HARRIERS IN CoD!!!

Ahh, don't worry about it. Trifling matters of realism and historical accuracy have never been considered for the later Call of Duty games anyway (though I still love 'em).
    ScuttleBuddie
    ScuttleBuddie

Post  ScuttleBuddie Fri Dec 24, 2010 11:52 pm

duhflushtech wrote:
    ScuttleBuddie wrote:THIS MEANS!.... THIS MEANS!... NO MORE HARRIERS IN CoD!!!

Ahh, don't worry about it. Trifling matters of realism and historical accuracy have never been considered for the later Call of Duty games anyway (though I still love 'em).

its a joke. i actually hate CoD because its really not all that great and usually overhyped by the people who get really lucky.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 12:59 pm