Pcgamer999

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to chill

2 posters

Minecraft Servers

Tron359
    Tron359

Minecraft Servers Empty Minecraft Servers

Post  Tron359 Tue Dec 21, 2010 7:29 pm

Hello everybody. Me and my good friend Fallingames7 have decided to open up our very own Minecraft server. The server idea is this, we have 3 (or more) castles that are in constant war with each other. There are TNT cannons, bows and arrows, and swords flying through the air. Each castle has about 10 or so people located in it, each castle has various classes; miners, peasants, fighters, archers, and more to come. Each class can only do certain things. Miners can only mine down and get and smelt resources, they are also the only class that can craft things. So a good supply of these are VITAL to a castle. peasants are the builders, they are the only class that can place blocks, so miners should be careful not to make many mistakes. Fighters are forbidden to touch or carry anything that is not a sword or other weapon. Archers are obviously only meant to hold arrows and bows. Now to change your class, you have to ask an mod or admin to do it for you, this may be change dint he future; depending on the mods we get. The castles will have a courtyard for houses and crafting stuff to be built, and the residents will have a home spawn in their respective castles. The server is not up publicly yet, as we are still testing and building it up. However, we can promise that we will have a working version up by Christmas day. If you wish to join the server, use this format. Minecraft Username:
    Length of time you've played minecraft Alpha/Beta:
    (optional)Reference email(one other person to say that they believe that you are a good and honest person, not a griefer) This is NOT mandatory, however, you will have more of our trust.
    Other servers you've played in:

That's all for applying, we do have a white list, so make sure you spell your name right.

The Rules: NO GRIEFING. There will NOT be a warning, only an instant permban. However, if you believe that you were wronged, you can submit an email describing what happened and which admin banned you to tron359@gmail.com

Swearing is frowned upon, and excessive swearing is kick-able, and if you really make yourself a bad name, and continue, you will get a ban.

If you attempt to kill a non aggressive player multiple times, and they ask you to leave them alone (eg. a miner or peasant) You WILL be banned.

Generally, anything that is not polite or is unusually rude will get you a kick, and then a ban. If you have any question, email me at tron359@gmail.com
    Stealthscout
    Stealthscout

Minecraft Servers Empty Re: Minecraft Servers

Post  Stealthscout Wed Dec 22, 2010 10:22 am

I haz played mine craft for 3 months username:Zemisha
    why u say because im a great leader i can build fight at the same time IM TRAINED ^^
    Lipko600@hotmail.com
    Tron359
    Tron359

Post  Tron359 Thu Dec 23, 2010 6:14 am

Your name has been added to the list of players. We're still having troubles with the lag. We're considering renting a server.
    Stealthscout
    Stealthscout

Post  Stealthscout Thu Dec 23, 2010 10:15 am

build it far away from the spam
    Tron359
    Tron359

Post  Tron359 Fri Dec 24, 2010 7:27 am

That won't be a problem, as we will have 3 admins on at all times, with a 10 player cap limit. Only certain players can break stuff anyways. But as a precaution, we will be using cuboid protection.
    Stealthscout
    Stealthscout

Post  Stealthscout Fri Dec 24, 2010 7:57 am

Ok then WHEN CAN I GET IN?!?!?! please?
    Tron359
    Tron359

Post  Tron359 Fri Dec 31, 2010 7:33 am

Do you have skype? If yes, then I can tell you exactly when it is open. My skype username is stdaig. This goes for everyone who wants to join the server, just add me on skype, but make sure to tell me who you are in the invite message.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 14, 2024 3:32 am