Pcgamer999

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to chill

4 posters

Wow live commentary and more? yes? no? Maybe? :D

alipdf

Wow live commentary and more? yes? no? Maybe? :D Empty Wow live commentary and more? yes? no? Maybe? :D

Post  alipdf Thu Dec 23, 2010 4:14 am

Hey guys , just wanted to let ya know i just made a channel and thought hey i got some time why not make some youtube stuff...so i present u my first commentarial episode!!!

World of warcraft cataclysm : Human Race ~

This is my first and ill keep making videos until i reach level 20-30 then ill take a break , play something else and come back to it.

A few things i wanna say :

- My lisp is very annoying yes i know but that's how god created me , Shit happens, and so does piss, ya gotta take the good with the bad amirite amirite?
    -If there's any suggestions u want to add please by all means go ahead , any criticism bad or good is very well appriciated
    -Just a brief thing , i'm an Arab from Dubai, so English is my second language although i'm not as bad as most people in this country.
    -for any other info just look at my channel or send me a message Smile

https://www.youtube.com/user/Edge7Light

My youtube channel

i posted my first vid and will be be posting about 2-3 more videos today with 10 mins each, hope u like it and just 1 more thing to say:

If u like it subscribe because that really motivates me to make more Smile

if u don't like it good for u! this world is based on diffrent opinions and i respect that , don't flame me k bros?

Ive talked enough,Watch and enjoy the World of warcraft....and more....and christmas...and new years...and potatoes...cant go wrong with a boiled potato..unless...
    mrkiller239
    mrkiller239

Wow live commentary and more? yes? no? Maybe? :D Empty Re: Wow live commentary and more? yes? no? Maybe? :D

Post  mrkiller239 Fri Dec 24, 2010 2:27 am

First of all it depends how you talk,your loss of breathe, and if you have a speech impedement or something is wrong with your tongue or voice. Like pcgamer999 he is funny,talented,and doesn't have anything wrong with him heres my tips whats yours? Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
    alipdf

Wow live commentary and more? yes? no? Maybe? :D Empty Re: Wow live commentary and more? yes? no? Maybe? :D

Post  alipdf Fri Dec 24, 2010 4:52 am

mrkiller239 wrote:First of all it depends how you talk,your loss of breathe, and if you have a speech impedement or something is wrong with your tongue or voice. Like pcgamer999 he is funny,talented,and doesn't have anything wrong with him heres my tips whats yours? Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

1-No british accent Razz
    2-i gots me braces ...im taking them off in a month or 2 , so i think thats the cause...i think.
    3-I guess i could be lame Razz ,
    4-Im not really a person everyone likes

But ill keep posting cause if i give up now and say , OH WELL atleast i tried, ill end up regretting Razz expect 2 more videos tonight/tmrw morning .... Im posting around the clock.

and pcgamer999 does have his faults EVERYONE HAS FAULTZ m8, but his pros are better than cons

Rofl the cons actually made me appeal to him more like , a bad edit or lazy with editing or him forgetting to record his voice or Failing at games too much or ignoring important places Razz But i guess editing problems are not as bad as having a bad commentary..Im gna try to improve bit by bit hopefully..thx for the tip m8

Last edited by alipdf on Fri Dec 24, 2010 5:00 am; edited 1 time in total
    alipdf

Post  alipdf Fri Dec 24, 2010 4:59 am

Hey guys who are reading this...I was thinking and looking at the vids and realizing wow is a bit boring so i will be hosting something tonight at 12:00 pm .... I will be playing through Afraid of monsters : Director's cut, i will be continuing a saved game but expect scares..or Ice cream pie.....
    pcgamer999
    pcgamer999

Post  pcgamer999 Fri Dec 24, 2010 9:45 am

mrkiller239 wrote:

and pcgamer999 does have his faults EVERYONE HAS FAULTZ m8, but his pros are better than cons

Rofl the cons actually made me appeal to him more like , a bad edit or lazy with editing or him forgetting to record his voice or Failing at games too much or ignoring important places Razz But i guess editing problems are not as bad as having a bad commentary..Im gna try to improve bit by bit hopefully..thx for the tip m8

Tis what I do best, woooo.
    mrkiller239
    mrkiller239

Post  mrkiller239 Fri Dec 24, 2010 12:05 pm

alipdf wrote:
    mrkiller239 wrote:First of all it depends how you talk,your loss of breathe, and if you have a speech impedement or something is wrong with your tongue or voice. Like pcgamer999 he is funny,talented,and doesn't have anything wrong with him heres my tips whats yours? Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

1-No british accent Razz
    2-i gots me braces ...im taking them off in a month or 2 , so i think thats the cause...i think.
    3-I guess i could be lame Razz ,
    4-Im not really a person everyone likes

But ill keep posting cause if i give up now and say , OH WELL atleast i tried, ill end up regretting Razz expect 2 more videos tonight/tmrw morning .... Im posting around the clock.

Well Just give it a shot put a link to your channel Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy but what do you have to record with? Question Signature:
    alipdf

Post  alipdf Sun Dec 26, 2010 6:12 am

Continuing WOW with balgaruis!! Raiding the kobold mines...and i shall die! But die..with ..Gold dust and candles Very Happy
    ScuttleBuddie
    ScuttleBuddie

Post  ScuttleBuddie Sun Dec 26, 2010 11:11 am

alipdf wrote:Continuing WOW with balgaruis!! Raiding the kobold mines...and i shall die! But die..with ..Gold dust and candles Very Happy

... ko-bolds? KOBOLDS!? KILL! KILL THE KOBOLDS!
    alipdf

Post  alipdf Sun Dec 26, 2010 12:03 pm

ScuttleBuddie wrote:
    alipdf wrote:Continuing WOW with balgaruis!! Raiding the kobold mines...and i shall die! But die..with ..Gold dust and candles Very Happy

... ko-bolds? KOBOLDS!? KILL! KILL THE KOBOLDS!

Kill them...kill them all!

I feel like i lazied the last 2 vids,Meh....whoever watches the next videos owen will give u 2$ + a free puppy to take home....Terms & conditions apply.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 10:24 am