Pcgamer999

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to chill

+4
Zader-Raider
macgamer999
cheez117
imafreak
8 posters

Console wars

Poll

console prefrence?

[ 4 ]
    Console wars I_vote_lcap36%Console wars I_vote_rcap [36%] 
    [ 7 ]
    Console wars I_vote_lcap64%Console wars I_vote_rcap [64%] 
    [ 0 ]
    Console wars I_vote_lcap0%Console wars I_vote_rcap [0%] 

Total Votes: 11
    imafreak
    imafreak

Console wars Empty Console wars

Post  imafreak Wed Dec 22, 2010 4:06 pm

It's everywhere but I had to bring it up. I have a prefrence but I don't go around ____ Is a shit console!
    cheez117

Console wars Empty Re: Console wars

Post  cheez117 Wed Dec 22, 2010 4:07 pm

xbx 360! but i still prefre my sega counsle and original xbox
    imafreak
    imafreak

Post  imafreak Wed Dec 22, 2010 4:24 pm

cheez117 wrote:xbx 360! but i still prefre my sega counsle and original xbox
    may I ask why?
    macgamer999
    macgamer999

Post  macgamer999 Wed Dec 22, 2010 4:25 pm

cheez117 wrote:xbx 360! but i still prefre my sega counsle and original xbox

Original!? Do you not like change?
    cheez117

Post  cheez117 Wed Dec 22, 2010 4:30 pm

well halo was on it. so was star wars battlefront's and star wars knights of the old republic. without those microsoft wouldnt be as popular
    imafreak
    imafreak

Post  imafreak Wed Dec 22, 2010 5:01 pm

cheez117 wrote:well halo was on it. so was star wars battlefront's and star wars knights of the old republic. without those microsoft wouldnt be as popular
    DAMN YOU MICROSOFT TRAPPING PEOPLE WITH YOUR EXCLUSIVES!
    Zader-Raider
    Zader-Raider

Post  Zader-Raider Wed Dec 22, 2010 7:08 pm

PS3 all the way Blue ray, great graphics, metal gear sold 4!!!!, wireless controller comes with the ps3. FREE LIVE!!!!!! and MUCH MUCH MUCH MUCH more
    roboman345
    roboman345

Post  roboman345 Wed Dec 22, 2010 8:23 pm

the only good game on the wii is the off button lol! Laughing
    imafreak
    imafreak

Post  imafreak Wed Dec 22, 2010 9:07 pm

Zader-Raider wrote:PS3 all the way Blue ray, great graphics, metal gear sold 4!!!!, wireless controller comes with the ps3. FREE LIVE!!!!!! and MUCH MUCH MUCH MUCH more
    like a shitload of exclusives. the best promotion videos ever KEVIN BUTLER! and the variety of games.
    iElemental
    iElemental

Post  iElemental Wed Dec 22, 2010 9:42 pm

Xbox 360 because I can't live without Halo or Fable =D
    rabidsqueeble
    rabidsqueeble

Post  rabidsqueeble Wed Dec 22, 2010 9:53 pm

Zader-Raider wrote:PS3 all the way Blue ray, great graphics, metal gear sold 4!!!!, wireless controller comes with the ps3. FREE LIVE!!!!!! and MUCH MUCH MUCH MUCH more

The only original thing that Sony did was put Blue Ray in, everything else they stole off Microsoft.
    iElemental
    iElemental

Post  iElemental Wed Dec 22, 2010 10:00 pm

rabidsqueeble wrote:

The only original thing that Sony did was put Blue Ray in, everything else they stole off Microsoft.

I'm sure that The Sony made the PS1 before Microsoft made the Xbox, so who stole off of who? But to get technical the both stole off of the Magnavox Odyssey. ( The first console ever made I believe ) Very Happy
    rabidsqueeble
    rabidsqueeble

Post  rabidsqueeble Wed Dec 22, 2010 10:07 pm

iElemental wrote:
    rabidsqueeble wrote:

I'm sure that The Sony made the PS1 before Microsoft made the Xbox, so who stole off of who? But to get technical the both stole off of the Magnavox Odyssey. ( The first console ever made I believe ) Very Happy

I'm not talking about old consoles, i'm talking about the most recent from both companies being the xbox 360 and the PS3. Microsoft bought out the 360 before sony bought out the PS3, which ended up coming out with a hard drive in it...if it wasn't for microsoft, sony would still be using 8MB memory cards.
    imafreak
    imafreak

Post  imafreak Wed Dec 22, 2010 10:10 pm

rabidsqueeble wrote:
    iElemental wrote:
    rabidsqueeble wrote:

I'm not talking about old consoles, i'm talking about the most recent from both companies being the xbox 360 and the PS3. Microsoft bought out the 360 before sony bought out the PS3, which ended up coming out with a hard drive in it...if it wasn't for microsoft, sony would still be using 8MB memory cards.
    I 100% doubt that and microsoft has now stolen the idea of internal hard-drives. what about kinect a 100% eyetoy ripoff eyetoy came out for the PS2!
    rabidsqueeble
    rabidsqueeble

Post  rabidsqueeble Wed Dec 22, 2010 10:13 pm

imafreak wrote:
    rabidsqueeble wrote:
    iElemental wrote:
    rabidsqueeble wrote:

I'm not talking about old consoles, i'm talking about the most recent from both companies being the xbox 360 and the PS3.

Microsoft bought out the 360 before sony bought out the PS3, which ended up coming out with a hard drive in it...if it wasn't for microsoft, sony would still be using 8MB memory cards.
    I 100% doubt that and microsoft has now stolen the idea of internal hard-drives. what about kinect a 100% eyetoy ripoff eyetoy came out for the PS2!

I will agree with the Kinnect part. That is a complete rip off. But the xbox hard drive isnt internal, it's external.
    imafreak
    imafreak

Post  imafreak Wed Dec 22, 2010 10:14 pm

rabidsqueeble wrote:
    imafreak wrote:
    rabidsqueeble wrote:
    iElemental wrote:
    rabidsqueeble wrote:

I'm not talking about old consoles, i'm talking about the most recent from both companies being the xbox 360 and the PS3.

Microsoft bought out the 360 before sony bought out the PS3, which ended up coming out with a hard drive in it...if it wasn't for microsoft, sony would still be using 8MB memory cards.

I will agree with the Kinnect part. That is a complete rip off. But the xbox hard drive isnt internal, it's external.
    holy crap i know more about the new Xbox than a microsoft fanboy
    rabidsqueeble
    rabidsqueeble

Post  rabidsqueeble Wed Dec 22, 2010 10:16 pm

imafreak wrote:
    rabidsqueeble wrote:
    imafreak wrote:
    rabidsqueeble wrote:
    iElemental wrote:
    rabidsqueeble wrote:

I aint a microsoft fanboy, to be honest I hate microsoft, the only good thing they ever did was make a kick ass console
    iElemental
    iElemental

Post  iElemental Wed Dec 22, 2010 10:22 pm

rabidsqueeble wrote:
    imafreak wrote:
    rabidsqueeble wrote:
    imafreak wrote:
    rabidsqueeble wrote:
    iElemental wrote:
    rabidsqueeble wrote:

I aint a microsoft fanboy, to be honest I hate microsoft, the only good thing they ever did was make a kick ass console

So you don't like your computer? unless you have a mac I understand. Very Happy Very Happy
    rabidsqueeble
    rabidsqueeble

Post  rabidsqueeble Wed Dec 22, 2010 10:25 pm

iElemental wrote:
    rabidsqueeble wrote:
    imafreak wrote:
    rabidsqueeble wrote:
    imafreak wrote:
    rabidsqueeble wrote:
    iElemental wrote:
    rabidsqueeble wrote:

So you don't like your computer? unless you have a mac I understand. Very Happy Very Happy

...i'm gonna trick you here, my hard drive is partitioned, so when my family wants to use it (or I wanna play games) i use windows, but if I'm just using it to go on the net, record music, like now, I use a MAC os, simple as Very Happy
    iElemental
    iElemental

Post  iElemental Wed Dec 22, 2010 10:28 pm

ahha little ninja move you did there! What a Face
    rabidsqueeble
    rabidsqueeble

Post  rabidsqueeble Wed Dec 22, 2010 10:30 pm

iElemental wrote:ahha little ninja move you did there! What a Face

Yup, I like being a ninja Razz
    imafreak
    imafreak

Post  imafreak Wed Dec 22, 2010 10:55 pm

if i ever get around to typing in my huge-ass WEP I'll use linux instead of shitsta
    iElemental
    iElemental

Post  iElemental Wed Dec 22, 2010 11:00 pm

imafreak wrote:if i ever get around to typing in my huge-ass WEP I'll use linux instead of shitsta

What? wtf is Shitsta? Please tell. Very Happy
    rabidsqueeble
    rabidsqueeble

Post  rabidsqueeble Wed Dec 22, 2010 11:03 pm

iElemental wrote:
    imafreak wrote:if i ever get around to typing in my huge-ass WEP I'll use linux instead of shitsta

What? wtf is Shitsta? Please tell. Very Happy

Vista, with shit put at the front....cause vista is shit...windows 7 and XP are the best windows OS'
    iElemental
    iElemental

Post  iElemental Wed Dec 22, 2010 11:23 pm

I don't think there is anything wrong with a vista, if it works I find it better then it not working.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 10:24 am